Monday, May 3, 2010

Baking

Okay, so the two pictures below aren't about baking, but I couldn't not post these pictures of the most adorable baby (YES, I know I'm biased!!)


So on to the baking.... I have been trying to come up with a good recipe for yeast rolls to have with dinner. Saturday night was a bust-- I think I kneaded it too long. The tricky part is that I am using my Kitchen Aid mixer with the dough hook to make the dough and I'm not really sure when to dump it in another bowl to rise. Plus I think the recipe I used on Saturday was not a good one. I could not be stopped however! Sunday night I used a better recipe andended up with not only dinner rolls, but enough dough for a loaf of bread too!!
looking and smelling yummy...
looks great, haven't tried it yet.
these rolls were soooooo yummy! They were even delummy-- that's a mix of yummy and delicious, and a term saved for only the most deserving!

No comments:

Post a Comment