Sunday, March 14, 2010

Nursery Update

I realized today that I have not posted pictures of the nursery completed... mostly because I was waiting to hang/put away a few things and it has taken me this long to get around to it. Needless to say, here is a "tour" of Weston's room...

Standing at the door looking in

Standing in front of the window

Look behind the chair next to the closet door on the wall...

My good friend from high school, Arian, gave this to me before Weston was born.
It says,"Baby Jackets, Start 'Em Young, Raise 'Em Right!"

My Aunt Susan and Uncle Randy gave us this poster at a shower, but we've had issues getting a frame-- the first one was cracked and then we couldn't find the right one to replace it, but we finally did (obviously). The lamp on the dresser was given to me by a lady I work with-- it has a plane on the base in primary colors.

Aunt Susan also sent me the framed art under the plane. The plane, by the way, was a gift from mom and Jim

Speaking of gifts... another good friend I grew up playing softball with, Tiffany, sent me this train bank for Weston...

... and had his name and birth date engraved on the top. THANK YOU TIFFANY!

Tungsten decided to join the party when I was taking pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment