Saturday, June 26, 2010

Amibition-- not just a cologne

I don't know when it happened, but I was struck with a dose of ambition today when I decided to make homemade tortillas. I guess it started when I read PioneerWoman's blog about a month or so ago and this was the topic. Since then, it was just that annoying monkey on my back... must make tortillas, must make tortillas, must make tortillas! However skeptical I was when starting this morning, the recipe turned out to be pretty easy and I think they ended up being pretty darn good....


I had to roll them pretty darn thin with a rolling pin

Then throw them on the griddle

Hers were probably a little prettier than mine, but they were really good! Too bad we didn't have any cheese dip.



NOW for the cute stuff....
Weston helped Matt play video games while I made tortillas

but then was worn out while we watched the USA lose to Ghana in the World Cup

No comments:

Post a Comment