Sunday, September 27, 2009

Yummyness

We've been wanting to make these for QUITE sometime, and as I have seen more and more versions of our "original brainstorm," I decided we better get started!

What are these delicious looking morsels of yummyness? They are chocolate chip walnut cookie brownie cupcakes! All I did was mix up some brownie batter (from the box), fill the cupcake tins half full-- I used jumbo and regular cupcake sizes. Then I dropped in one mini chocolate chip cookie dough square (Tollhouse pre-made dough) into each reg. size cupcake tin-- push it down a little. I used two dough bites for the jumbo cupcakes. Then bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes. After I pulled them out of the oven, I spread Hershey's chocolate fudge sauce over the top (the heat from the brownies helps the sauce spread), then sprinkled chopped walnuts over the top.

Matt didn't have a problem being the test stomach for this experiment! Yummyness!

No comments:

Post a Comment