Thursday, July 22, 2010

CELEBRATE 100!!!

It's not only my 100th blog post (YAY!!), but it's also my 4 year anniversary with my best friend and husband! So in honor of him, I am going to blog about a thought he had the other day. I hope you enjoy what I get to experience everyday!

I went to get the mail the other day and there was just a single card in there, but I had Weston in my arms and he grabbed it and started chewing on the corner of the envelope, as he usually does since he's teething. That night, I was telling Matt how Weston "helped" me get the mail and he said...

Have you ever thought what our worlds would be like if everything we came in contact with first went into our mouth? I mean, we won't put food in our mouth if it looks yucky, but Weston will put anything in his mouth... video game remote controller, clicker, cell phone, rubber blocks, stuffed animals, silverware, paper towels etc-- and he's so happy about it too! Just imagine if you had to put something in your mouth the moment you picked it up and how happy you'd be that it's in your mouth!!

Then he proceeded to tell me what a great blog topic that would be, so... happy anniversary, I blogged about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment